Residential Property Transfers

What we offer

Residential Property Transfers

We can handle all of your property transfer requirements, whether the property is being transferred as part of a deceased estate or a family law matter.

We will prepare all of the necessary property transfer documents (excluding any documents required to be prepared by a legal practitioner such as obtaining a Grant of Representation on a deceased estate or Consent Orders for a family law matter) and where possible will lodge documents for registration electronically via PEXA.  We will liaise with the lender registered on title and provide all necessary documents to facilitate the transfer of the property to the relevant party in a timely manner.  We will also notify rating authorities of the change of ownership.

$20 from our professional fees in your matter will be donated to a local or international charity

Contact us now to have your property transfer handled with CARE

Care Conveyancing are an online conveyancing service specialising in residential property transactions.

PO Box 306, Niddrie VIC 3042